Your 4-week step-by-step strategy to:
Communicate efficiently, maximize your time, and make your sales process seamless!
Spend hours just trying to send out a simple marketing email
Have no landing pages, ones that are super clunky, or have no clue what a landing page is
Stare at your computer all day but ultimately get nothing done
I know what it’s like “tweaking” and fighting with the technical side of your business; your emails, website, landing pages, etc. You started your business so that you can help people, not so you can spend all your time frustrated and exhausted trying to make your business look professional and polished.
I can help you upgrade the professionalism of your business simply…AND give you back time in your day to focus on what you do best…serving your customers!
I started my first business as a side hustle over 15 years ago. Even before the world of online coaching blew up, I was researching, learning, and mastering the skills needed to grow my business and be present for my clients all without spending 24/7 tied to my phone or computer. I learned quickly that small business customers want to feel like you are there for them whenever they need you, regardless of the fact that you are just one person.
If I hadn’t learned to automate certain aspects of my business, and to grow and adapt to the ever-changing technology available to an entrepreneur, I never would have had time to actually coach my clients (that’s the whole point, isn’t it?)
Over time, I became so knowledgeable and skilled at this type of technology that my corporate employer took notice and started having me design processes and systems to do the same for them. About a year ago, I was recruited away from that company, largely due to those skills, and now work at a Fortune 5 company doing the same thing!
Knowing the basics of business tech, such as creating email automations, a basic landing page, a simple website/blog, and effectively using organizational tools to boost my productivity has granted me the amazing freedom to follow my business where my clients and my purpose lead.
Tech Savvy Academy 101
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the Pros and Cons of the most popular FREE and PAID email marketing clients for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners
- The BIGGEST MISTAKES I see my clients make as they choose and set up their email list
- How to tell if your current email marketing is pushing you forward or holding you back
- How to create a simple 3-email Welcome Series in MailChimp (free) and ActiveCampaign (paid)
- Branding Your Landing Page
- Choosing where to host your Landing Pages
- How to create a landing page in ActiveCampaign
- Determine the appropriate length of your Welcome Series
- How to customize and use my GTKY Welcome Email template (INCLUDED)
- Begin to nurture the relationship with follow up emails
- What integrations are and why you need them
- How to choose which integrations to create to maximize efficiency with free accounts
- Zapier: How to create a Zap
What My Clients Say…